Working in the Office of the Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner
The Police & Crime Commissioner (PCC) is supported by a dedicated team of experienced officers whose role it is to support the Police & Crime Commissioner in delivering her policy priorities. You can find out more about the team in the office here.
The OSPCC follows the same employment procedures as Sussex Police.
Project Manager (REBOOT)
Overview of Role
The Office of the Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner (OSPCC) is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual for the post of Project Manager for REBOOT, a 5 Stage early intervention programme, across Sussex.
The successful applicant will play a key role in delivering the Pan Sussex REBOOT programme for vulnerable young people at potential risk to serious crime and violence. This will include the on-going identification of those with the greatest need as well as the delivery of the grants and procurement of relevant services.
- Grade: M1
- Status: Full-time
- Starting salary between: £30,000 - £39,999 per annum
- Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Skills and Experience
Applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- A good awareness of some the indicators and factors which make some young people more at risk of becoming involved in committing serious violence
- Knowledge of how organised crime gangs recruit and manipulate young people
- Experience of working or supporting young people who have been involved or at risk of becoming involved in crime
- Knowledge around local safeguarding procedures for young people and local support services
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience of developing programmes or services to a high standard (ensuring they are outcome based that will enable us to easily evidence the impact we are making to the lives of young people)
Please see the Project Manager (REBOOT) job description for further information about the role.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact:
John Willett, Head of Partnerships:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 481561
The closing date for applications is Monday, 30 March 2020
Independent Custody Visitors (ICV's) - Eastbourne, Crawley and Worthing (volunteer)
We are currently recruiting volunteers in Eastbourne, Crawley, Worthing and the surrounding areas to become part of our Independent Custody Visitor (ICV) Scheme. You can find more information, and apply online, here.