Working in the Office of the Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner
The Police & Crime Commissioner (PCC) is supported by a dedicated team of experienced officers whose role it is to support the Police & Crime Commissioner in delivering her policy priorities. Read about the OSPCC team.
The OSPCC follows the same employment procedures as Sussex Police.
Independent Custody Visitors (ICV's) - Eastbourne, Crawley and Worthing (volunteer)
We are currently recruiting volunteers in Eastbourne, Crawley, Worthing and the surrounding areas to become part of our Independent Custody Visitor (ICV) Scheme. You can find more information, and apply online.
Project Support Officer (REBOOT)
Grade - SPA8
Status - Part time
Contract Type - Fixed term
Salary - £22,047
Working Hours - 24.0 hours, three days a week
To support the Programme Manager in the delivery of REBOOT (Sussex Police led early intervention programme).
- The post holder is responsible for work streams in order to support the delivery of the REBOOT programme.
- Assist the Programme Manager in production, presentation and submission of management information.
- Work closely with partners and stakeholders of the programme to ensure efficient information sharing and clear lines of communication. Be the single point of contact on the implementation of a multi-agency case management platform (E-CINS).
- Work with Sussex Police, and other external providers to co-ordinate projects relating to the programme which support the overall aims of REBOOT.
- Support the administrative function of the REBOOT Partnership Meeting by producing agendas, taking minutes and updating actions logs. Proactively engage with partners at the meeting, and promote and encourage regular attendance.
- Maintain a project delivery Risk Register. Contribute to the identification of risks and issues, and recommend options for timely and effective resolution.
Skills & experience
- Ability to effectively research and analyse information and data.
- Proven experience in producing and providing a wide range of service deliverable statistics, data and reports.
- Experience of manipulating data using Excel.
- Ability to prioritise effectively with strong organisational skills.
For an informal discussion regarding the role please contact Nicola Pearce, REBOOT Programme Manager: Nicola.Pearce@sussex-pcc.gov.uk
You will find more detailed information about the role in the Job Description Questionnaire; please read this closely before applying.
You can apply for the post on the Sussex Police website.